China Holiday Notification
From 1st of February 2021, order processing will be closed until 18th of February 2021. Our last shipment before China holiday starts will be on the 4th of February while the next shipment after the holiday will be on first week of March 2021.
From 10th of January 2021 to 30th of January 2021, please use chrisvicmall.org to place your 1688.com orders. Please note that your account still remains the same.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
- Due to the Covid19 pandemic, please note that the shipping fee, the delivery time might be affected. We are not to be held responsible for any change in price or shipping fee.
- The estimated delivery period is not 100% guaranteed due to unforeseen circumstances like flight delay, customs clearance, holiday, etc. The estimated time is based on average delivery time over the years. Please note that there will not be any refund of the shipping fee if an item is delayed. Delays caused by unforeseeable factors such as bad weather, customs clearance are beyond the control of Chrisvicmall.
- Only 50% of the product fee will be refunded if your item got damaged during the time of shipping. The shipping fee will not be refunded. Please note that this is only applicable if you have insured the goods or have applied for protective packing. For items not insured, we will not be held responsible.
- Lost items will be fully refunded if it has been insured before shipment. Product(s) not insured will only get 50% refund. Before we issue a refund, proper documents will be required where necessary.
- You are required to pick up your goods within 7 days of parcel arrival. Please note that any issue reported after 7 days of parcel arrival will not be honoured. Insurance coverage will also not be honoured.
- Quality of the item you are purchasing cannot be guaranteed. We only deliver what we received.
- Electronic products cannot be guaranteed to function exactly as you would like them to function. This is because it would be very difficult for us to test every aspect of the product.
- During pickup, please cross check the parcel in our office before you leave the office. If you noticed any issue, please report it while you are still in our office. Any issue reported after you left the office cannot be accepted.
- During pickup, cash payment is not allowed. Please make your payment at least 2hours ahead before coming for collection to avoid delay in releasing your parcel.
- You are required to pick up your goods within 5days from the day it arrived at our office. After 5days, our system will start deducting demurrage from your account.
- Understand that if you failed to pick your goods, it will be disposed of after one month.