China National Holiday and Chrisvicmall Service Adjustment News Update
There will be National Holiday in China starting from 30th of September to 9th of October. For this reason, Chrisvicmall China Branch will not be operating during this period. Processing and shipping of orders will stop on 30th of September and will resume on 9th of October. Please if you have any goods in our China office which you would like us to ship before the vacation starts, please notify us before. Other Chrisvicmall branches like Nigeria and Ghana will still be working during this holiday.
In order to improve our service and make things more better, we have decided to make the following adjustments:
- Whatsapp Communication Will No Longer Be Supported : After much deliberating, we have decided to stop whatsapp communication. All communication should be through Chrisvicmall website Live Chat, phone calls, and the ticket section. Messages sent to our Whatsapp will not get any reply. Moreover we will be blocking whatsapp messages starting from 9th of October.
- Introduction of Insurance Fee : There have been cases whereby goods damage during delivery and we have to find a way to reach agreement with the customer. The unfortunate thing is that the airline never compensate us because there is no insurance fee. Besides, it also leads to delay in reaching agreement for compensation. With the introduction of Shipping Insurance fee, if you insure your goods during shipping, if there is damage during delivery, you will receive compensation within 1 to 3 working days. If there is no insurance, it means that there won't be any compensation.
- Additional Custom Charges : Some goods will atttract additional custom charges. If you are shipping things like body cream, soap,perfume, or chemical/detergents, please note that you are mostly like to be charge additional clearance fee. The price will be additional $1.5 per kg. This is only applicable to goods being sent to Nigeria through Normal Shipping, Express Shipping or Triweekly Shipping.
- Change of Service Charge : From 9th of October, the service charge will no longer be $5 per order. Now we will be charging per link. For example, if you are purchasing from 10 links, there will be 5% charge for each link. The maximum charge per link will be $5. For example, if you submitted link A and B and if link A cost $200, although 5% of $200 will be $10 but you will be charge $5. If link B is $70, then 5% of $70 will $3.5. This means that you will be charge a total of $8.5 for this order. Please note that the service charge currency depends on the website you are purchasing from. If you are purchasing from Aliexpress.com, then the service charge will be in dollars. If you are purchasing from 1688.com, tmall.com, or taobao.com then the service charge will be in Yuan. If you are paying your supplier, then the service charge will be in dollar.
- Half Payment Required Before Shipping : If you are shipping to Ghana or Nigeria, before we ship out your goods, your account is required to have half of the shipping fee before your goods can be ship to its destination. Please note that we will only ship your goods after receiving your shipping order.
- Get Paid For Our Late Reply : Our current Email communication platform will be change to ticket system. When you open a ticket, you will not be able to open another ticket until we have marked the current ticked as "Completed". If you send a message through the ticket system and if we fail to reply you within 3 working days, you will start receiving $1 each day until your message is answered.
We believe that these adjustments will allow us to deliver a better service which will lead the company into achieving its goal. Once again, we thank you for your support and understanding.